by Managing My Life: Managing Stress is a proven program which has
been widely used to help organizations develop effective leaders.
Table of Contents
Module One: Understanding The Dynamics of Stress
- Relationship between Effective Stress Management and Leadership
- Defining Stress
- Typical Sources of Stress
- Sources of Stress and Our Health
General Adaptation Syndrome
Module Two: Techniques To Manage Stress Effectively
- Learning to manage worry and to let go more
- Having a network of supportive relationships
- Become selective with what you read, what you listen to and what you view
- Managing your time more effectively.
- Avoiding procrastination.
- Learning to make faster and better decisions.
- Adapting an assertive communication style.
- Exercising regularly.
- Good nutritional habits and finally.
- Becoming calmer and sleeping well.
- List of Stress Managing Habits
30 Day Plan To Manage Stress Effectively
Benefits For Individuals
In addition to improving your leadership skills, you will improve your ability to
be calmer, to concentrate and be more focused and to create a positive work environment for others in your department.
As a result you will improve your productivity and
will find it a lot easier to achieve your personal and professional goals.
For a description of the services we offer: