Mission of the "Managing My Life Institute" Is To Help:
1) Individuals become better leaders while improving both their productivity at work and the
quality of their life.
2) Employers to better motivate their employees while improving their retention and productivity rates.
We provide in association, with project partners, our series of 6 self-study "Leading by
Managing My Life" courses - on a complimentary FREE basis.
- Not for profit organizations and foundations
- Self-Employed Professional and Small Businesses who wish to promote their organization
and services and be perceived at the same time by their clients and prospects as good corporate citizens.
2) We custom-develop training programs to meet specifically the needs of our clients.
About George Beshara
George Beshara is the Founder and Managing
Director of the Managing My Life Institute. He is also an experienced Business Coach and has a proven
record of leading small businesses and entrepreneurs to grow their business intelligently.
George is the author
of the series of “Leading by Managing My Life” programs, the sales program entitled “Experiencing The Winning
Edge, and the retirement planning program entitled “Managing My Life: Planning My Retirement."
A Few Accomplishments:
- Has been offering since 1983, business coaching solutions
to numerous clients to help them launch new businesses and improve their business results.
- Author of 12 Managing My Life and Leadership Programs and Experiencing The Winning Edge.
- Developed a successful career transition practice with corporate
clients including Royal LePage, Swiss Band Canada, The Foresters, Employment and Immigration Canada, CIBC Wood Gundy,
Government of Ontario, Molson, and Eaton among many others.
training programs for a large of number of Canadian organizations, which were delivered across the country.
- His training programs have been used by more than 100,000 individuals.
To view a more complete personal profile, please CLICK HERE